Around £305 billion on is spent football every year—that doesn’t include the FIFA World Cup.
Kick start your sportsbook career with PayPerHead.com and leverage the FIFA World Cup to get ahead and grow..
How? PayPerHead is offering a half-price deal on their premium sportsbook software, which is the industry-leading sportsbook software available.
Sign up for their Prime Package, which was designed to help sportsbooks rake in some serious World Cup cash.
That means you get 50% off per head for premium tools and advanced features, plus have an experienced team to help you start building your sportsbook business.
What tools can you use to leverage the World Cup?
PayPerHead Prime Per Head Tools:
● The Most Payment Options in the Industry: collect and pay out on your terms.
● 128-Bit Encryption and DDoS Protection: go to sleep knowing all of your information is secure.
● Zero Cryptocurrency Transaction Fees: use cryptocurrency for free.
● Bet Alerts and Settle Alerts: Settle-up your players & get bet alerts to the device of your choice..
● The Line Mover: move the odds up or down, by just a half point, to ensure you never give a refund.
● TV Listings: Send the right marketing message to your casual bettors when their teams are live.
● Deep Player Analytics: see which players are the most profitable in your entire book.
● Live Betting on Games: put your players in the heat of the game by betting right in the action.
● Live Casinos Between Games: keep players betting actively between games to build momentum.
How Do You Cash In On 50% off World Cup Deal?
Getting the best tools and features is easy with PayPerHead.com! All you have to is:
1. Sign up for PayPerHead’s Prime Package.
2. Deposit a minimum of $100 into your sportsbook account within the first 7 days and get it for 50% off!
You’ll be making bank on FIFA because they actually train you when you sign up. Their service reps will walk you through everything, they become a part of your team. You’ll be familiar with the many features plus have added resource to help you along the way. .
They speak English, Spanish, and Mandarin, too.
Claim your piece of that £305 billion bet on football every year—and take home even more with PayPerHead Prime.